This collection of tips about hardwood floor care will help you to enjoy your hardwood floors for many years. Follow our tips and keep your hardwood floors in excellent shape. But if your floor is too old, you can call us and we install new hardwood floor in your house.
1. Wipe off the a spilled liquid immediately.
2. Place the mat in front of the outer door to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home.
3. Trim pets nails to avoid scratches.
4. Protect your hardwood floor from direct sunlight.
5. Don’t wear shoes with spike heels or heel taps on your hardwood floor.
6. Don’t use: ammonia-based cleaners, wax-based products, detergents, bleach, polishes, oil soaps, abrasive cleaning soaps, or acidic materials like vinegar.
7. Regularly remove dust and dirt from the floor with a mop.
8. Replace hard plastic casters on chairs and other furniture with wide rubber or soft polyurethane casters.
9. If you need to move furniture use mats to protect floor.
10. Do not raise or lower the temperature of a radiant heating system by more than 2.8°C [5°F] per day when turning the system on or off.